Lottomatica has been partner of the second Italian edition of Campus Party, the Italian stage of the biggest international festival on the world of innovation and creativity that took place in Rho-Fiera Milano from 18 to 22 July 2018. An important occasion for the young talents to get in touch with institutions, companies, universities and communities and show off through a series of special challenges.
Lottomatica, a market leader in Italy, is increasingly committed to technological innovation, while maintaining a balanced and sustainable market approach, in compliance with the most important and rigorous international standards of responsible gaming. On the occasion of Campus Party 2018 Lottomatica decided to open up to the world of creativity and innovation of Campuseros (the Campus Party people) to share innovative ideas and solutions, through these activities:
- a Hackathon, a competition that rewards creativity and stimulates the Campuseros to find new solutions to the challenge launched by Lottomatica. The participants were confronted for two days without stopping, assisted by Lottomatica mentor with the aim of presenting prototypes, solutions and new ideas on services related to sport, to make the use of a sporting event more engaging. At the end of Hackaton the best five projects were presented to a jury of experts from Lottomatica and the winners were awarded at the final event on 21st July.
- a Reverse Mentoring, an unconventional laboratory open to both Lottomatica and Campuseros managers who had the opportunity to present their ideas on one of the most contemporary of the Lottomatica projects, which aims to integrate the offer physical points of sale with the online offer.
- Talk with James Hughes, Executive Director of the "Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies" and author of "Citizen Cyborg: Why Democratic Societies Must Respond To The Redesigned Human Of The Future" and Paco Ragageles (founder of Campus Party) who will discuss of "Occupying the Singularity: Ensuring a Free and Equal Future".
- the space dedicated to the Blockchain, Lottomatica has also recounted one of its innovation projects applied to the Games
- in the Job Factory, cognitive interviews were held and an immersive experience was experienced on board the fantastic driving simulators in the Gaming & Virtual Reality Area.
To learn more click here